New Look

Hey Yall,

Looks like I'm one of the few people who still actually posts to this blog, but for those of you who do care, I changed the look of the blog. I'm not sure if everyone likes it, so I'll put up a poll here to see if you like it or not. If you don't, I'll change it back to something simpler or the old look. I have noticed it's a little slower, so see for yourselves and let me know. If you see another blog which looks cooler and want this to look like that, let me know and I'll try to make something similar.

Also, if you want to make any changes to the site, let me know first, because with this custom template, you could potentially break the site. Aside, I'm not an expert web designer (even with my years of sweet programming skills), so if you are capable of making it better, go ahead.

On the topic of technology, here's a funny tech related web comic:

0 comments: