how do i modify this damned blog

I would like to add a poll about New Years, but I don't know how. Weh?

Katie, how did you catch the cheaters!? I love how people think they will never get caught.

I do use sad old excuses to get my car out of the garage without paying the 11 dollars I am supposed to though. Usually they are lies. But seriously, parking in a satellite lot is BS. How much am I paying to attend this institution again?

also, my stomach hurts because i am eating too many leftover cookies from Thanksgiving. Ugh. Sometimes I wish I was one of those people who is grossed out by anatomy. Then I could stop eating these cookies, or I wouldn't eat so much while I study. Drat.

Can you tell I'm bored? Anatomy really doesn't do it for me. 3D spatial relationships? Please. I'm better off just guessing, I think.

0 comments: