i have a huge test tomorrow. oops.

here is what i'm going to do instead! introduce you to these fine friends of mine.

So like the obnoxious kids we are, when we go to bars, we like to pimp our IDs in ridiculous manners. From L to R: Morgan, I forget the name of the exchange student, Paul, Kamna, Alex, JP, me. On this night I got a free XXL shirt that says "Baltimore: GOT BAIL?" from a club, and I wore it the rest of the night. It made me look 12.
JP gets a little overenthusiastic
These are my floormates who live in 10B (minus Amit.) I live in 10A. Johnny Z is on the right there, he's part of my anatomy group, as is JP. So is Marisa but she does not feature in any of these pictures for some reason.

it's a little awkward because you have to pick your own anatomy groups, and it's a delicate thing. who can you stand for hours on end every day for four months? how do you even know that at this point in time? will our friendships survive? are they hard workers? do they work TOO hard? do they want to spend all day in the lab? dun dun dunn....

i am confident, however, that our group will be fun. at the very least. our name is "elevated white count" because we are one of the few all-white groups. sarah and kamna's group is named thoracic park. i am a little jealous because i <3 dinosaurs but racist jokes are funny too.

it's already getting cold here. i have never dreaded winter before.

uh i tried to upload a picture of sarah and kamna. they are my main peeps. but i guess you can keep on believing that i don't have any friends that are girls, james.

1 comments:

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.