Arkansaw


Yes Adilbek working rulz! I do enjoy getting home and not having hw/studying hanging over my head. But I do not enjoy not being able to wear sweats every day, although grabbing a beer at lunch is almost as relaxing...

Anywho, I was looking through my pics and saw this one from my visit to my parent's house over labor day wknd. In case you don't know, my parents moved to Arkansas summer 07 to a glorious laid back country life of semi-retirement. They live on a lake (see picture) and just built a sweet dock. When I was there I played around on their raft thing. My dad (sitting on the dock in the pic) helped me put the mast and sail up and then I "sailed" around the cove. But country/lake living is amazing. It's been annoying having to travel up to Arkansas for holidays, but its been nice to relax out there. It makes me excited to grow up and then eventually retire. Hopefully, I will be able to retire to a lakefront property ... in 35yrs.

1 comments:

katie said...

that kind of relaxation sounds sooo nice right now.