hello from bmore

omg! i am here. my dorm room already looks halfway like home. moving back to a dorm makes me feel like i am regressing. seriously, haven't i done this already? but it's my own room this time, which is nice. and i did get the big room by adding to my form "please give me the big room, you have no idea how much stuff i have. =)" the smiley worked. anyway, it's amazing how much this dorm room already looks like my old one/my apartment room. i've never been much for change, i guess. 


my roommates are really nice, at least SO FAR. haha. we only just met, of course. they are all asian! dane would have a ball. 2 came from hopkins undergrad. i asked alyssa about the city and she was like ohhh...ehh......and i was like oh no! so much apathy after 4 years here!? but she's from seattle so i guess she has something to compare it to. 

i can't wait until i find people i like half as much as you guys. i forget how we all met again?


0 comments: